Morgans for Pleasure Program
Being a member of the Morgan Horse Association of Australian gives you the opportunity to participate in the M4P (Morgans for Pleasure) Program.
This is to award those who don’t necessarily want to compete, but enjoy spending time riding or driving their Morgan horse.
- You must be a financial member of MHAA for each year hours are logged
- You must ride/drive a registered pure or part bred Morgan
- Each horse and rider/driver combination must join the MFP program to be eligible for awards
- Use a separate log sheet for each combination
- The one-off joining fee of just $45 for each combination is non-transferable
- Awards are presented at 75; 150; 300; 500; 1000; 1500; 2000; 3000; 3500; 4000; 5000 hours
- There is NO LIMIT to the amount of time you take to achieve each award level
- Keep a copy of your log sheets for your own records and send them in as each one is filled (or annually) to the MFP Co-ordinator. You will find contact details on the form.