Rikki (Fox Brush Custom Design) putting her best hoof forward and exemplifying what makes a Morgan Horse so special.
Rikki started her Endurance career in the USA before emigrating to Australia. After a few years off to produce 3 foals, she resumed her Endurance pursuits & became the 1st Purebred Morgan to complete the Tom Quilty Gold Cup.
She is the product of two Morgan Sport Horse Award recipients (only 9 morgans in history have achieved this Award). She is dual registered. With the Morgan registries and the American Warmblood Society – having achieved her performance criteria.
- 2008 Rik was imported from the US with her colt foal Wirraway Trademark. He remains entire and is the junior stallion at Wirraway Sport Morgans.
- 2009 She sustained a fracture to her rear cannon bone on 25th August, 2009 and was confined to a stall for 3months to recuperate, then was hand walked and slowly allowed back to full paddock exercise.
- 2010 She foaled another colt. Wirraway Copyright who has remained as an entire and is the foundation stallion for Tasman Morgans in Tasmania.
- 2011 She attended the Morgan Nationals in 2011, where she competed in Harness after a 3 and half year break. She completed and won both her classes including two consecutive double clean rounds in cones. She had just weaned her colt and was back in foal at the time. She did the work easily.
- 2012 She foaled a filly, Wirraway Dream On on the 30th December, 2012. Amazingly, she happily nursed her own foal and a second colt foal through to weaning. She came into work in late April to prepare for our goal of her competing at the 2013 Tom Quilty. She completed her first Intro ride on 24th May, 2012 and her first 80km was in September 2012.
- 2013 On June 8th, she successfully completed the 2013 Tom Quilty. More than half the competitors failed to finish. She was 19th out of 111 starters in her division.
Has a 100% completion over 11 rides and 855kms in Australia. And has a 100% completion in the US. She has jammed so many things into her short time here in Australia. She is an outstanding broodmare, producing two stallion quality colts and a gorgeous filly. She drives, rides, does dressage, jumps, trails and endurance with ease.. and can even chase cows.